Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Premature Congratulations (2012 Edition)

Although Florida has yet to be called because the Miami-Dade County vote counters decided to stop counting last night and go to sleep (lazy Democrats), Chuck Todd has assured me that the vote total in Florida is only going to continue to favor Obama more and more as those uncounted votes come in and, as a result, at this point I am prepared to once again declare that I am the winner of my own contest. I feel like the only state I really went out on a limb calling in Obama's favor was Florida (and Virginia to a much lesser extent), so I can't praise myself too heavily. I'll leave it in the hands of the historians to praise my political prognosticating genius, as they undoubtedly will. Better luck in 2016 everyone.

No comments: